- Catalog 2022-2023
- General Information
- Letter from the District President
- Board of Trustees
- History of the College
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Equal Educational Opportunity
- 2022-2023 Academic Calendar
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar
- Navarro College Centers
- Navarro College Foundation, Inc.
- Cook Education Center
- Small Business Development Center
- Navarro College Awards
- Admissions & Registration
- Tuition & Fees
- Student Services
- Academic Policies and Information
- Degree and Certificate Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Previous Catalogs
Housing | Residence Life
The Department of Residence Life and Housing offers men and women a safe, secure, and reasonably priced housing option on the Navarro College Coriscana campus.
The Residence Life and Housing Department is committed to providing an environment that promotes the educational success of our students. Residence Life/Housing staff is here to help facilitate the transition from living at home to becoming a responsible adult. The residence halls are part of the Navarro College community and encourage student growth and learning through employment opportunities, educational activities, and opportunities to learn lifelong skills.
A schedule of room and board rates may be found in this catalog.