- Catalog Home
- General Information
- Letter from the District President
- Board of Trustees
- History of the College
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Equal Educational Opportunity
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar
- Navarro College Centers
- Navarro College Foundation, Inc.
- Cook Education Center
- Small Business Development Center
- Navarro College Awards
- Admissions & Registration
- Tuition & Fees
- Student Services
- Academic Policies and Information
- Degree and Certificate Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Previous Catalogs
Students are urged to complete all admission procedures as early as possible and be ready for registration on one of the scheduled dates. To prepare for registration, students should secure a copy of the semester class schedule and follow the directions provided in it. Academic Advising staff are available to advise students who have not selected an educational major.
All students are urged to register on the days scheduled for registration. Opportunities for late registration are very limited. Students may not register for classes after the date specified in the calendar printed in this catalog. Those enrolling late may encounter some difficulty in enrolling in desired courses. Students enrolling late will be responsible for all coursework missed as a result of late enrollment.